Witness reports seeing missing Vineland couple
VINELAND, N.J. - October 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- A new sighting has been reported of the couple missing from Vineland, New Jersey.
Police have been searching for 19 year old Flavia Bautista and her boyfriend, 25-year-old Francisco Mayoral-Bautista since last week.
Now, Action News has learned that a witness reported to police seeing the couple on the afternoon of September 24th, the day they vanished.
The sighting was at a parsley farm in Franklin Township.
The witness reported that Francisco had cuts all over his body, while Flavia was badly bruised and looked scared.
The person told investigators the pair drove off in a Hyundai Tiberon with Georgia plates.
Police said Flavia was at a friend's house in the 500 block of South West Boulevard as of 6:30 a.m. on September 24th
When her friends returned home from work at 4:00 p.m., police say they found a broken window with drops of blood on it. Police say there was also blood inside the living room, leading to the back door of the house.
Investigators believe Flavia did not leave the home voluntarily.
Vineland Police say they were called to the same house the previous night for a domestic disturbance.
Anyone with information can call the Vineland Police Department at 856-691-4111, ext. 4155. You can also text your tip to 847411, keyword VPDTIP or go online toTIP411.com.
new jersey, cumberland county, missing person, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 32 min ago
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 35 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...