Police in Del. to display stolen property
NEW CASTLE, Del. (AP) - October 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Castle County police will let victims of burglaries view property that has been recovered.
The property, jewelry and electronics, was stolen during burglaries. The property will be returned to victims who can provide a police report.
The items will be on display Oct. 11 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Oct. 12 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the Cpl. Paul J. Sweeny Public Safety Building, 3601 N. DuPont Highway, New Castle.
theft, delaware, local/state
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today 29 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station... 11 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 54 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- Video: Would-be firebomber sets self on fire 24 min ago
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
54 min ago