Police in Del. to display stolen property
NEW CASTLE, Del. (AP) - October 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Castle County police will let victims of burglaries view property that has been recovered.
The property, jewelry and electronics, was stolen during burglaries. The property will be returned to victims who can provide a police report.
The items will be on display Oct. 11 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Oct. 12 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the Cpl. Paul J. Sweeny Public Safety Building, 3601 N. DuPont Highway, New Castle.
theft, delaware, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua 53 min ago
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish