Jury to get Atlantic City firefighter sex case
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) - October 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- Jurors are expected to begin deliberations at the trial of an Atlantic City fire captain accused of having sex with his foster daughter.
Roderick Knox on Tuesday testified he never had a sexual relationship with the 15-year-old and that she lied.
The Press of Atlantic City reports Knox claimed he told the girl he would notify her caseworker after she said she was sexually attracted to him in 2010.
Knox's wife testified that she called the girl a liar.
The girl testified that she had sex with the 47-year-old four times.
Knox, who has been suspended from the Fire Department without pay for more than a year, is charged with aggravated sexual assault, criminal sexual contact and child endangerment.
atlantic city, teens, sex, new jersey, local/state
- Multi-car crash shuts down Schuylkill Expressway 15 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 25 min ago
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport