Jury to get Atlantic City firefighter sex case
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) - October 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- Jurors are expected to begin deliberations at the trial of an Atlantic City fire captain accused of having sex with his foster daughter.
Roderick Knox on Tuesday testified he never had a sexual relationship with the 15-year-old and that she lied.
The Press of Atlantic City reports Knox claimed he told the girl he would notify her caseworker after she said she was sexually attracted to him in 2010.
Knox's wife testified that she called the girl a liar.
The girl testified that she had sex with the 47-year-old four times.
Knox, who has been suspended from the Fire Department without pay for more than a year, is charged with aggravated sexual assault, criminal sexual contact and child endangerment.
atlantic city, teens, sex, new jersey, local/state
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle 39 min ago
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids