Jury to get Atlantic City firefighter sex case
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) - October 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- Jurors are expected to begin deliberations at the trial of an Atlantic City fire captain accused of having sex with his foster daughter.
Roderick Knox on Tuesday testified he never had a sexual relationship with the 15-year-old and that she lied.
The Press of Atlantic City reports Knox claimed he told the girl he would notify her caseworker after she said she was sexually attracted to him in 2010.
Knox's wife testified that she called the girl a liar.
The girl testified that she had sex with the 47-year-old four times.
Knox, who has been suspended from the Fire Department without pay for more than a year, is charged with aggravated sexual assault, criminal sexual contact and child endangerment.
atlantic city, teens, sex, new jersey, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser 33 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show