Del. man charged in T-Mobile armed robbery
NEWARK, Del. - October 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police have arrested 26-year-old Marlon Campbell of Newark in connection with the September 23rd robbery of a T-Mobile store in New Castle Co.
The robbery happened around 11:00 a.m. at the T-Mobile in the Penn Mart Shopping Center.
Delaware state police say Campbell entered the store armed with a handgun and confronted two female employees.
Campbell allegedly pointed the gun at the women and demanded money. The victims complied and turned over an undisclosed amount of cash to him.
The suspect then fled on foot. There were no reports of injuries to the two employees, both in their 20's who were in the store.
Police say Campbell was arrested at his residence Tuesday and charged with two counts of robbery 1st degree and two counts of possession of a firearm.
He was committed to the Young Correctional Institute on $202,500 cash bond.
robbery, newark, delaware, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway 3 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 36 min ago
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish 3 min ago
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport