Del. man charged in T-Mobile armed robbery
NEWARK, Del. - October 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police have arrested 26-year-old Marlon Campbell of Newark in connection with the September 23rd robbery of a T-Mobile store in New Castle Co.
The robbery happened around 11:00 a.m. at the T-Mobile in the Penn Mart Shopping Center.
Delaware state police say Campbell entered the store armed with a handgun and confronted two female employees.
Campbell allegedly pointed the gun at the women and demanded money. The victims complied and turned over an undisclosed amount of cash to him.
The suspect then fled on foot. There were no reports of injuries to the two employees, both in their 20's who were in the store.
Police say Campbell was arrested at his residence Tuesday and charged with two counts of robbery 1st degree and two counts of possession of a firearm.
He was committed to the Young Correctional Institute on $202,500 cash bond.
robbery, newark, delaware, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ