Sketch released in Chester Co. attorney shooting
PENNSBURY TWP., Pa. - October 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police have released a sketch of one of the suspects sought in the shooting of an attorney during a home invasion in Chester County.
The criminals, including two who wore Halloween masks, broke into the Pennsbury Township home of 63-year-old Fred Barakat last week.
During the struggle, one of the men shot Barakat in the knee and tied him up.
They then rummaged through his home before taking off in a white or cream colored car.
Investigators suspect two of the attackers wore masks because Barakat might recognize them.
Barakat is a prominent lawyer with an office in Wilmington. He specializes mostly in bankruptcy cases.
pennsylvania, home invasion, shooting, chester county, local/state
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students 19 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 54 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 19 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty 26 min ago
- Person possibly struck by train in Center City 43 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Accused Craigslist robber charged with murdering accomplice
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
19 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos