Car backing out driveway strikes 2
WILMINGTON - October 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Castle County police are investigating an accident that sent two people to the hospital.
The incident occurred on the 3700 block of Lancaster Pike in Wilmington.
Police say a car pulling out of a driveway struck two people, a man and a woman, who were walking along the sidewalk.
The accident caused all lanes of Lancaster Pike Eastbound into Wilmington to be closed.
Both victims were transported to Christiana Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
delaware, wilmington, new castle county, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Ramsey speaks on police involved deadly shootings
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty 36 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Bus co. mistake disrupts kids' DC field trip
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- SEPTA announces fare hikes
- Down At The Shore