Car backing out driveway strikes 2
WILMINGTON - October 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Castle County police are investigating an accident that sent two people to the hospital.
The incident occurred on the 3700 block of Lancaster Pike in Wilmington.
Police say a car pulling out of a driveway struck two people, a man and a woman, who were walking along the sidewalk.
The accident caused all lanes of Lancaster Pike Eastbound into Wilmington to be closed.
Both victims were transported to Christiana Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
delaware, wilmington, new castle county, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish 32 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting 45 min ago
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's...
32 min ago