Car backing out driveway strikes 2
WILMINGTON - October 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Castle County police are investigating an accident that sent two people to the hospital.
The incident occurred on the 3700 block of Lancaster Pike in Wilmington.
Police say a car pulling out of a driveway struck two people, a man and a woman, who were walking along the sidewalk.
The accident caused all lanes of Lancaster Pike Eastbound into Wilmington to be closed.
Both victims were transported to Christiana Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
delaware, wilmington, new castle county, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd 42 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55 46 min ago
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident 42 min ago
- Boston Marathon to be under tight security
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
42 min ago