Car backing out driveway strikes 2
WILMINGTON - October 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Castle County police are investigating an accident that sent two people to the hospital.
The incident occurred on the 3700 block of Lancaster Pike in Wilmington.
Police say a car pulling out of a driveway struck two people, a man and a woman, who were walking along the sidewalk.
The accident caused all lanes of Lancaster Pike Eastbound into Wilmington to be closed.
Both victims were transported to Christiana Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
delaware, wilmington, new castle county, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos