Double shooting in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - October 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a double shooting that sent a man and a woman to the hospital.
It happened around 10:00 p.m. at 61st and Osage Streets.
The male victim is in critical condition after being shot in the stomach.
The female victim was shot in the hand and is in stable condition.
A 1-year-old baby was sitting in a stroller nearby but was not injured.
Police looking for the gunman who fled the scene.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- NJ forest fire threatens homes; evacuations ordered 1 min ago
- Sunny, blustery winds today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts 57 min ago
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos