Double shooting in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - October 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a double shooting that sent a man and a woman to the hospital.
It happened around 10:00 p.m. at 61st and Osage Streets.
The male victim is in critical condition after being shot in the stomach.
The female victim was shot in the hand and is in stable condition.
A 1-year-old baby was sitting in a stroller nearby but was not injured.
Police looking for the gunman who fled the scene.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 5 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apartments 56 min ago
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ 9 min ago
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Rare fish found off Delaware River
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
2 min ago
- Fire forces several residents from Logan...
56 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
5 min ago