Double shooting in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - October 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a double shooting that sent a man and a woman to the hospital.
It happened around 10:00 p.m. at 61st and Osage Streets.
The male victim is in critical condition after being shot in the stomach.
The female victim was shot in the hand and is in stable condition.
A 1-year-old baby was sitting in a stroller nearby but was not injured.
Police looking for the gunman who fled the scene.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book