Double shooting in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - October 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a double shooting that sent a man and a woman to the hospital.
It happened around 10:00 p.m. at 61st and Osage Streets.
The male victim is in critical condition after being shot in the stomach.
The female victim was shot in the hand and is in stable condition.
A 1-year-old baby was sitting in a stroller nearby but was not injured.
Police looking for the gunman who fled the scene.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Apartments evacuated in Bucks Co. hazmat investigation 8 min ago
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia 32 min ago
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino 52 min ago
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ