Double shooting in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - October 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a double shooting that sent a man and a woman to the hospital.
It happened around 10:00 p.m. at 61st and Osage Streets.
The male victim is in critical condition after being shot in the stomach.
The female victim was shot in the hand and is in stable condition.
A 1-year-old baby was sitting in a stroller nearby but was not injured.
Police looking for the gunman who fled the scene.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Names released of Oklahoma tornado victims 15 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club 44 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor 43 min ago
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack 51 min ago
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
- SW Phila. shootings possibly connected to bar fight
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- D.A.: Girlfriend's murder in Chesco 'an execution'
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip...
44 min ago
- Names released of Oklahoma tornado victims
15 min ago