Fire damages Montco. trailer home
TROOPER, Pa. - October 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Crews were called to a trailer home fire in Trooper, Pennsylvania early Thursday morning.
The fire broke out just after midnight on the 100 block of Devon Drive.
Firefighters say when they arrived, smoke and flames were coming from the interior of the home.
A second alarm was struck and it took about 30 minutes to get the fire under control.
There are no reports of any injuries and investigators have not determined what sparked the blaze.
fire, pennsylvania, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos