$50 million Powerball ticket sold in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. - October 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- One winning Powerball ticket matching all six numbers was purchased at a liquor store in New Castle County Delaware, lottery officials say.
The $50 million drawing took place Wednesday night. The winning numbers are: 17-23-36-55-59 Powerball: 10 Power Play multiplier: 4.
The winning ticket was sold at Cutrona's Liquors, located at 4623 North Market Street in Wilmington. The winner has yet to come forward.
There was also a $2 million winning ticket sold in Virginia, which matched only the first five numbers.
wilmington, delaware, lottery, powerball, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 3 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd 46 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash 3 min ago
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar