Propane leak stopped at N.J. refinery
WOODBRIDGE, N.J. (AP) - October 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- No one was injured when a truck loading propane at the Hess refinery in New Jersey developed a leak and released a vapor cloud.
Emergency crews halted the leak at a loading dock at the Woodbridge refinery Wednesday.
Hess spokesman Jon Pepper tells The Home News Tribune of East Brunswick nonessential personnel were evacuated, while refining and gasoline loading operations continued as usual.
There were no other evacuations or road closures.
gas leak, new jersey, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ