2 injured in NJ multi-vehicle crash
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - October 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Camden County authorities are investigating a crash that seriously injured two people.
The crash happened around 7:30 p.m. Thursday on Route 130 near the Pepsi plant in Pennsauken.
A tractor-trailer and two other vehicles collided.
One of the victims was trapped in the vehicle for more than a half hour.
Both victims were taken to Cooper University Hospital with serious injuries.
Police are investigating.
new jersey, camden county, accident, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ