Homicide victim found inside car in Chester
CHESTER, Pa. - October 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Chester are investigating after a man was found dead inside a car with a gunshot wound to the head.
The discovery was made around 7:30 a.m. Friday in the 2100 block of West 6th Street after police were called for a report of a suspicious vehicle.
The victim, a 27-year-old man, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are not releasing his name until his family can be notified.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Chester Police Detective Patrick Mullen at (610) 447-7813 or CID Detective David Tyler (610) 891-4708.
pennsylvania, chester, homicide, shooting, local/state
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish 33 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill 13 min ago
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar