HAZMAT crews called to Hall of Justice in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - October 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- HAZMAT crews have been called to the Camden County Hall of Justice after the discovery of white powder.
The powder was found on the third floor of the building in the 100 block of South Fifth Street at 10:30 a.m.
So far, the building has not been evacuated and no injuries have been reported.
There was no immediate word as to what the powder was.
new jersey, camden, camden county, hazmat, local/state
- Mom of tasered teen arrested for shoplifting 8 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mom of tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
8 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos