HAZMAT crews called to Hall of Justice in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - October 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- HAZMAT crews have been called to the Camden County Hall of Justice after the discovery of white powder.
The powder was found on the third floor of the building in the 100 block of South Fifth Street at 10:30 a.m.
So far, the building has not been evacuated and no injuries have been reported.
There was no immediate word as to what the powder was.
new jersey, camden, camden county, hazmat, local/state
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Cloudy And Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Witnesses: Car drives into crowd at Virginia parade 36 min ago
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case 20 min ago
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion 5 min ago
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen