Suspect wanted for shooting man in the face
PHILADELPHIA - October 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the suspect who they say shot a man in the face back in August.
The suspect has been identified as 23-year-old Kamil Singleton.
Police say the 25-year-old victim was sitting on the 1700 block of Manton Street when Singleton allegedly pulled out a handgun and opened fire.
Surveillance video from the scene can be viewed here.
Several shots were fired and the victim realized he was hit in the face as he ran from the scene.
Singleton is described as a black male 5'5", 130 pounds and is from the 1900 block of South 18th Street.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-8477 or text a tip to 773847. Tips can also be submitted online here.
philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold tonight 4 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak Lane 6 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold...
4 min ago