Suspect wanted for shooting man in the face
PHILADELPHIA - October 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the suspect who they say shot a man in the face back in August.
The suspect has been identified as 23-year-old Kamil Singleton.
Police say the 25-year-old victim was sitting on the 1700 block of Manton Street when Singleton allegedly pulled out a handgun and opened fire.
Surveillance video from the scene can be viewed here.
Several shots were fired and the victim realized he was hit in the face as he ran from the scene.
Singleton is described as a black male 5'5", 130 pounds and is from the 1900 block of South 18th Street.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-8477 or text a tip to 773847. Tips can also be submitted online here.
philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight 29 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- Woman hospitalized in West Oak Lane fire 27 min ago
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing 40 min ago
- Start to 1st summer after Sandy at NJ shore
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight
29 min ago