Brothers arrested for Delaware meth lab
FREDERICA, Del. (AP) - October 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have arrested two brothers after a search of a Frederica home uncovered a meth lab.
Thirty-five-year-old George Shahan Jr. has been charged with manufacture with intent to deliver a controlled substance and other drug offenses. He is being held on $12,250 secured bond.
Thirty-four-year-old Kenneth Shahan was charged with conspiracy. He was released on $2,000 unsecured bond.
Troopers executed a search warrant on the home Thursday morning. Detectives say they found component mixtures of the manufacturing stages of meth along with ingredients used in making the drug.
delaware, drugs, local/state
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder 36 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman 10 min ago
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ