Brothers arrested for Delaware meth lab
FREDERICA, Del. (AP) - October 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have arrested two brothers after a search of a Frederica home uncovered a meth lab.
Thirty-five-year-old George Shahan Jr. has been charged with manufacture with intent to deliver a controlled substance and other drug offenses. He is being held on $12,250 secured bond.
Thirty-four-year-old Kenneth Shahan was charged with conspiracy. He was released on $2,000 unsecured bond.
Troopers executed a search warrant on the home Thursday morning. Detectives say they found component mixtures of the manufacturing stages of meth along with ingredients used in making the drug.
delaware, drugs, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man