Brothers arrested for Delaware meth lab
FREDERICA, Del. (AP) - October 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have arrested two brothers after a search of a Frederica home uncovered a meth lab.
Thirty-five-year-old George Shahan Jr. has been charged with manufacture with intent to deliver a controlled substance and other drug offenses. He is being held on $12,250 secured bond.
Thirty-four-year-old Kenneth Shahan was charged with conspiracy. He was released on $2,000 unsecured bond.
Troopers executed a search warrant on the home Thursday morning. Detectives say they found component mixtures of the manufacturing stages of meth along with ingredients used in making the drug.
delaware, drugs, local/state
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 17 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Police officer's SUV stolen with gun, badge 53 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's
- Video: First dog knocks down toddler at White House