HS students involved in fight on board SEPTA bus
WYNNEFIELD - October 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- A high school student was injured in the face during a fight on a SEPTA bus in Wynnefield.
It happened around 3:30 p.m. Friday on board the Route 52 bus at 54th and Berks streets.
Police say several high school students got into a fight and one student sustained an injury to the face.
The victim was taken to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
The female student was taken into police custody.
No word what sparked the fight.
philadelphia, wynnefield, fight, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 21 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 11 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford 5 min ago
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire 25 min ago
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 25 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 25 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
21 min ago
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
25 min ago
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
25 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
11 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos