Teen shot in the back in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - October 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the shooter of a Camden teenager Friday night.
The shooting happened in the 1000 block of Morton Street just after 8:30 p.m.
Police say someone opened fire striking a 17-year-old boy in the back.
He was rushed to Cooper University Hospital. There is no word on his condition.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to contact Camden Police.
shooting, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Warmer Weekend 21 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 58 min ago
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape 23 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars 7 min ago
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ 39 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 15 min ago
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly...
58 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
21 min ago
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
39 min ago