Teen shot in the back in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - October 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the shooter of a Camden teenager Friday night.
The shooting happened in the 1000 block of Morton Street just after 8:30 p.m.
Police say someone opened fire striking a 17-year-old boy in the back.
He was rushed to Cooper University Hospital. There is no word on his condition.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to contact Camden Police.
shooting, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident
- Bus co. mistake disrupts kids' DC field trip 22 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school
- 2 arrested for stealing tractor in Franklin Township
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- SEPTA announces fare hikes 18 min ago
- Man gets life in prison for murder of Pa. musician
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment
- Bus co. mistake disrupts kids' DC field trip
22 min ago