Teen shot in the back in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - October 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the shooter of a Camden teenager Friday night.
The shooting happened in the 1000 block of Morton Street just after 8:30 p.m.
Police say someone opened fire striking a 17-year-old boy in the back.
He was rushed to Cooper University Hospital. There is no word on his condition.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to contact Camden Police.
shooting, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting 37 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- Video: Dying dog in Canada has bucket list
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
37 min ago
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila.
40 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos