Teen shot in the back in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - October 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the shooter of a Camden teenager Friday night.
The shooting happened in the 1000 block of Morton Street just after 8:30 p.m.
Police say someone opened fire striking a 17-year-old boy in the back.
He was rushed to Cooper University Hospital. There is no word on his condition.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to contact Camden Police.
shooting, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville 26 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 million dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Suspects caught on camera prior to car theft
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large 30 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Gloucester Twp. school put on precautionary lockout
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies