Police investigate fatal motorcycle crash on I-95
PHILADELPHIA - October 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- Pennsylvania State Police are investigating a motorcycle accident that left a man dead Saturday night.
Police say the motorcyclist lost control and hit the median on I-95 near Lincoln Financial Field in South Philadelphia just before 8:00 p.m.
The 35-year-old man was taken to Hahnemann Hospital where he later died.
His name has not been released.
motorcycles, accident, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Drugs, $29K seized in raid at Rowan U. dorm 40 min ago
- Police search for missing Rider University student
- Coroner: Frat pledge died from head injuries 57 min ago
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others
- Arrest made after taxi carjacking in South Phila.
- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport 11 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million
- Driver facing drug charges after crash with police cruiser 41 min ago
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought