Wall collapses on house in Point Breeze
POINT BREEZE - October 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- The American Red Cross is assisting a family of four after the wall collapsed on their row home in Point Breeze early Monday morning.
Police and utility crews were called around 1:30 a.m. to the 2000 block of Fernon Street.
Officials say the side wall of a row house collapsed onto the street area, exposing the interior of the house.
Debris fell onto to 20th Street, but so far, there are no reports of injuries.
Licenses and Inspections are on the scene to check out the damage.
Commuters should expect delays in the area.
building collapse, point breeze, philadelphia, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted local schools 44 min ago
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River 4 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Boston Marathon to be under tight security
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!