Wall collapses on house in Point Breeze
POINT BREEZE - October 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- The American Red Cross is assisting a family of four after the wall collapsed on their row home in Point Breeze early Monday morning.
Police and utility crews were called around 1:30 a.m. to the 2000 block of Fernon Street.
Officials say the side wall of a row house collapsed onto the street area, exposing the interior of the house.
Debris fell onto to 20th Street, but so far, there are no reports of injuries.
Licenses and Inspections are on the scene to check out the damage.
Commuters should expect delays in the area.
building collapse, point breeze, philadelphia, local/state
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51 59 min ago
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane 46 min ago
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody 6 min ago
- Crackdown on illegal street vendors in W. Phila.
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Viewer takes photos of bear in back yard
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in...
6 min ago