Wall collapses on house in Point Breeze
POINT BREEZE - October 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- The American Red Cross is assisting a family of four after the wall collapsed on their row home in Point Breeze early Monday morning.
Police and utility crews were called around 1:30 a.m. to the 2000 block of Fernon Street.
Officials say the side wall of a row house collapsed onto the street area, exposing the interior of the house.
Debris fell onto to 20th Street, but so far, there are no reports of injuries.
Licenses and Inspections are on the scene to check out the damage.
Commuters should expect delays in the area.
building collapse, point breeze, philadelphia, local/state
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list