Quick moving fire damages North Phila. house
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - October 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Firefighters were called to the scene of a fast moving fire that damaged a house in North Philadelphia early Monday morning.
The fire broke out around 2:30 a.m. on the 1600 block of West Toronto Street.
Crews arrived to heavy fire on the first floor of the 2-story house. Firefighters were able to place the fire under control within fifteen minutes.
There were no reports of any injuries and no word yet on what sparked the blaze.
fire, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 19 min ago
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death 42 min ago
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3 12 min ago
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Protestors block ICE building in Spring Garden
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station 43 min ago
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall 23 min ago
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro