2 injured in crash on I-95 in Bucks Co.
LOWER MAKEFIELD TWP., Pa. - October 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two people were injured in a crash on Interstate 95 in Bucks County on Monday morning.
The crash happened in the in the area of mile marker 46 in Lower Makefield.
Police say the driver of a Honda Civic travelling southbound lost control, going across the median and hitting a Honda Accord going northbound.
Rescuers arrived to find both vehicles blocking both lanes of travel on Interstate 95.
The drivers were taken to the hospital with unspecified injuries.
An investigation into this crash continues.
Anyone with information is asked to call Pennsylvania State Police at Trevose at 215-942-3900.
accident, bucks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp. 6 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear 45 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co. 25 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
45 min ago