2 injured in crash on I-95 in Bucks Co.
LOWER MAKEFIELD TWP., Pa. - October 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two people were injured in a crash on Interstate 95 in Bucks County on Monday morning.
The crash happened in the in the area of mile marker 46 in Lower Makefield.
Police say the driver of a Honda Civic travelling southbound lost control, going across the median and hitting a Honda Accord going northbound.
Rescuers arrived to find both vehicles blocking both lanes of travel on Interstate 95.
The drivers were taken to the hospital with unspecified injuries.
An investigation into this crash continues.
Anyone with information is asked to call Pennsylvania State Police at Trevose at 215-942-3900.
accident, bucks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders 23 min ago
- Clouds, some sun, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Attack in Washington Square caught on camera 5 min ago
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Hunting Park standoff ends with surrender
- Toys for Tots: Woman on video was volunteer
- Man critically injured in hit-and-run in SW Philly
- Ocean County police to carry heroin antidote 44 min ago
- Co-host of HGTV show killed in motorcycle crash
- Sophia, Jackson most popular baby names of 2013
- Photos: Paul Walker: Pictures of crash scene, vigil
- Photos: Open House: Pat Croce's $7.95M mansion