Del. police search for suspect wanted for theft
BEAR, Del. - October 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State police needs your help in identifying the male suspect who allegedly stole a 42" HD television from a Shoprite in Bear.
The theft took place last Friday around 7:00 a.m. in the 1100 block of Governor's Place in the Governor's Square Shopping Center.
Police say a male suspect entered a Shoprite and removed a 42" Haier television valued at $400 from the display, put it in a shopping cart and then fled the store.
The suspect was captured on video surveillance during the incident.
He is described as a white male, 25-30 years of age, 5'09"-6'0" tall, 230-250 lbs., and large build.
He was last seen wearing a black t-shirt with white lettering "Chillen with My Peeps" with a picture of a yellow Easter candy "Peep", black baseball cap and jeans.
He may have been driving a black Mazda 626 or Nissan Altima type vehicle.
If anyone has any information in reference to this incident, they are asked to contact Troop 2 at 302-834-2620 Extension #551 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333.
Information may also be provided via the internet at Submit a Tip.
Send an anonymous tip by text to 274637 (CRIMES) using the keyword "DSP."
theft, robbery, delaware, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 31 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 29 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown 58 min ago
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia
- Freeze Warning overnight
29 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos