1 dead in Del. recycling plant accident
NEW CASTLE, Del. - October 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person is dead following an accident at a recycling plant in New Castle, Delaware.
It happened at Eastern Metal Recycling on Monday morning.
Firefighters and paramedics responded to the scene after the report of someone being trapped at the aluminum recycling business.
A forklift was somehow involved in the accident, and one person was killed.
The name of the person killed has not been released.
delaware, new castle county, industrial accident, local/state
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty 19 min ago
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike 52 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber