1 dead in Del. recycling plant accident
NEW CASTLE, Del. - October 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person is dead following an accident at a recycling plant in New Castle, Delaware.
It happened at Eastern Metal Recycling on Monday morning.
Firefighters and paramedics responded to the scene after the report of someone being trapped at the aluminum recycling business.
A forklift was somehow involved in the accident, and one person was killed.
The name of the person killed has not been released.
delaware, new castle county, industrial accident, local/state
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 5 min ago
- Turning Milder 56 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students 34 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse 52 min ago
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed