1 dead in Del. recycling plant accident
NEW CASTLE, Del. - October 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person is dead following an accident at a recycling plant in New Castle, Delaware.
It happened at Eastern Metal Recycling on Monday morning.
Firefighters and paramedics responded to the scene after the report of someone being trapped at the aluminum recycling business.
A forklift was somehow involved in the accident, and one person was killed.
The name of the person killed has not been released.
delaware, new castle county, industrial accident, local/state
- Wife hid murdered husband, prosecutors say
- One Fine Friday!
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 60 go to hospitals
- Hazmat spill sends 5 to hospital in Bucks County
- Mother charged with assaulting student at school
- 3 sought for robbery of 15-year-old
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen
- City remembers fallen firefighter Michael Goodwin
- Man wanted for exposing himself in Montco
- Powerball jackpot grows to $600 million
- Cops: Pa. woman served laced burritos to family
- Reading family loses son to swinging rope game