1 dead in Del. recycling plant accident
NEW CASTLE, Del. - October 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person is dead following an accident at a recycling plant in New Castle, Delaware.
It happened at Eastern Metal Recycling on Monday morning.
Firefighters and paramedics responded to the scene after the report of someone being trapped at the aluminum recycling business.
A forklift was somehow involved in the accident, and one person was killed.
The name of the person killed has not been released.
delaware, new castle county, industrial accident, local/state
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest 46 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 12 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 3 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment 37 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion 49 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Warminster 59 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Frost Advisory Overnight
12 min ago
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
46 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough...
37 min ago