1 dead in Del. recycling plant accident
NEW CASTLE, Del. - October 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person is dead following an accident at a recycling plant in New Castle, Delaware.
It happened at Eastern Metal Recycling on Monday morning.
Firefighters and paramedics responded to the scene after the report of someone being trapped at the aluminum recycling business.
A forklift was somehow involved in the accident, and one person was killed.
The name of the person killed has not been released.
delaware, new castle county, industrial accident, local/state
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend 45 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
45 min ago