Teen shot in face in South Philadelphia
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - October 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- A teenage girl is hospitalized after being shot in the face in South Philadelphia.
The shooting happened around 4:45 p.m. along the 1600 block South 19th Street near Mountain Street.
The teenage girl, believed to be approximately 15, was shot in the left side of her face.
She was rushed by medics to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in critical condition.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, south philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs