Teen shot in face in South Philadelphia
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - October 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- A teenage girl is hospitalized after being shot in the face in South Philadelphia.
The shooting happened around 4:45 p.m. along the 1600 block South 19th Street near Mountain Street.
The teenage girl, believed to be approximately 15, was shot in the left side of her face.
She was rushed by medics to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in critical condition.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, south philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 28 min ago
- Bitter Blast Thursday 8 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death 51 min ago
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3 5 min ago
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Protestors block ICE building in Spring Garden
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station 52 min ago
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall 32 min ago
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro
- Bitter Blast Thursday
8 min ago
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
5 min ago
- Police: Camden Man robbed 5 banks in 1 month
6 min ago
- Person, cat rescued from New Castle fire
7 min ago