2 flee from North Philadelphia eatery shooting
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - October 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting inside a North Philadelphia eatery that sent a man to the hospital.
The shooting happened shortly after 9:00 p.m. at the China Star restaurant along the 2000 block of Germantown Avenue.
Police say someone shot a 28-year-old man in the upper leg.
Police are investigating the victim's claim that he was being robbed when he was shot.
The victim is stable in Temple University Hospital.
Two men fled the restaurant on foot and remain at large.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, shooting, robbery, local/state
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Police shoot at suspected carjacker in SW Philly
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- Video: Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos