2 flee from North Philadelphia eatery shooting
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - October 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting inside a North Philadelphia eatery that sent a man to the hospital.
The shooting happened shortly after 9:00 p.m. at the China Star restaurant along the 2000 block of Germantown Avenue.
Police say someone shot a 28-year-old man in the upper leg.
Police are investigating the victim's claim that he was being robbed when he was shot.
The victim is stable in Temple University Hospital.
Two men fled the restaurant on foot and remain at large.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, shooting, robbery, local/state
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Back yard bear prompts photos, videos
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Desmond's slam leads Nats over Phillies