2 flee from North Philadelphia eatery shooting
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - October 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting inside a North Philadelphia eatery that sent a man to the hospital.
The shooting happened shortly after 9:00 p.m. at the China Star restaurant along the 2000 block of Germantown Avenue.
Police say someone shot a 28-year-old man in the upper leg.
Police are investigating the victim's claim that he was being robbed when he was shot.
The victim is stable in Temple University Hospital.
Two men fled the restaurant on foot and remain at large.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, shooting, robbery, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 40 injured 1 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty 4 min ago
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp. 2 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings 39 min ago
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Uwchlan Twp. man arrested following...
27 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos