2 flee from North Philadelphia eatery shooting
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - October 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting inside a North Philadelphia eatery that sent a man to the hospital.
The shooting happened shortly after 9:00 p.m. at the China Star restaurant along the 2000 block of Germantown Avenue.
Police say someone shot a 28-year-old man in the upper leg.
Police are investigating the victim's claim that he was being robbed when he was shot.
The victim is stable in Temple University Hospital.
Two men fled the restaurant on foot and remain at large.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, shooting, robbery, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lots of sun, chilly today 6 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp. 30 min ago
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Flames spread through house in Egg Harbor 9 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game 25 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
30 min ago
- Flames spread through house in Egg Harbor
9 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos