25 students injured in AC school bus chain reaction crash
ATLANTIC CITY - October 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- More than two dozen students were injured after two school buses became involved in a chain reaction crash in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
The accident happened shortly before 3:00 p.m. at Arctic and Morris avenues.
Police say a school bus rear ended a commercial truck and that bus was then rear ended by a second bus.
25 Atlantic City High School students suffered minor neck and back injuries.
Both buses contained students from the high school.
Police continue to investigate.
new jersey, atlantic city, atlantic county, accident, school bus, local/state
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- AccuWeather: Damp and Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Water main break forces evacuation of Fishtown bar
- Bicyclist struck in Kensington DUI crash
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS
- American Cancer Society celebrates 100 years
- As fireworks crackle, Beckham plays last home game
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list