25 students injured in AC school bus chain reaction crash
ATLANTIC CITY - October 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- More than two dozen students were injured after two school buses became involved in a chain reaction crash in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
The accident happened shortly before 3:00 p.m. at Arctic and Morris avenues.
Police say a school bus rear ended a commercial truck and that bus was then rear ended by a second bus.
25 Atlantic City High School students suffered minor neck and back injuries.
Both buses contained students from the high school.
Police continue to investigate.
new jersey, atlantic city, atlantic county, accident, school bus, local/state
- Snow today, heavy at times 5 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm 19 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Video: David Henry on snow at Rittenhouse Sq. 14 min ago
- Video: Nora Muchanic on snow in Trenton 23 min ago
- Video: John Rawlins on snow in Norristown 45 min ago
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded
- Heavy flames damage Southwest Philadelphia house
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Snow today, heavy at times
5 min ago
- David Henry on snow at Rittenhouse Sq.
14 min ago
- Nora Muchanic on snow in Trenton
23 min ago
- John Rawlins on snow in Norristown
45 min ago