25 students injured in AC school bus chain reaction crash
ATLANTIC CITY - October 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- More than two dozen students were injured after two school buses became involved in a chain reaction crash in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
The accident happened shortly before 3:00 p.m. at Arctic and Morris avenues.
Police say a school bus rear ended a commercial truck and that bus was then rear ended by a second bus.
25 Atlantic City High School students suffered minor neck and back injuries.
Both buses contained students from the high school.
Police continue to investigate.
new jersey, atlantic city, atlantic county, accident, school bus, local/state
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings 24 min ago
- Showers, thunderstorms today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 2 injured in crash on I-95 near Cottman in Tacony 20 min ago
- Driver injured in crash involving Delaware fire chief
- Jose Canseco accused of sexual assault in Vegas
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- $2B in Okla. tornado damage means hard recovery
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Finding the perfect bra
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
24 min ago