Man shot and killed in Chester
CHESTER, Pa. - October 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the person who shot and killed a man in Chester, Pennsylvania late Tuesday night.
The shooting took place around 11:00 p.m. at the intersection of 3rd and Concord Street.
Police say an unidentified man in his 20's was found shot in the head and pronounced dead at the scene.
Homicide detectives are looking for the gunman and a motive.
chester, homicide, pennsylvania, local/state
- At least 11 hurt in East Harlem building explosion 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 47 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money 24 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death