Man shot and killed in Chester
CHESTER, Pa. - October 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the person who shot and killed a man in Chester, Pennsylvania late Tuesday night.
The shooting took place around 11:00 p.m. at the intersection of 3rd and Concord Street.
Police say an unidentified man in his 20's was found shot in the head and pronounced dead at the scene.
Homicide detectives are looking for the gunman and a motive.
chester, homicide, pennsylvania, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations 28 min ago
- Transformer fire sparks SEPTA delays
- Video: Downed power line in Lower Merion
- Video: Katherine Scott reports on icy AM conditions
- Obama heading to South Africa 58 min ago
- Casino patron abducted, robbed and shot
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally