Man shot and killed in Chester
CHESTER, Pa. - October 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the person who shot and killed a man in Chester, Pennsylvania late Tuesday night.
The shooting took place around 11:00 p.m. at the intersection of 3rd and Concord Street.
Police say an unidentified man in his 20's was found shot in the head and pronounced dead at the scene.
Homicide detectives are looking for the gunman and a motive.
chester, homicide, pennsylvania, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police