Man shot and killed in Chester
CHESTER, Pa. - October 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the person who shot and killed a man in Chester, Pennsylvania late Tuesday night.
The shooting took place around 11:00 p.m. at the intersection of 3rd and Concord Street.
Police say an unidentified man in his 20's was found shot in the head and pronounced dead at the scene.
Homicide detectives are looking for the gunman and a motive.
chester, homicide, pennsylvania, local/state
- 3 children rescued from Southwest Phila. house fire
- Windy And Cool
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- Fire forces evacuation of N. Phila. high-rise apt.
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Cold start to 1st summer after Sandy at Jersey Shore
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- No quick fix for downed bridge on holiday weekend
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Actor Tyler Perry donates $100K to Ohio schools
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos