N.J. woman accused of ramming boyfriend with car
PINE HILL, N.J. (AP) - October 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- A southern New Jersey woman is accused of hitting her boyfriend with a car at least five times.
Authorities tell The Courier-Post of Cherry Hill that 22-year-old Emerald Black of Pine Hill injured the 37-year-old's legs.
Police found her nearby in her apartment complex. She was charged with aggravated assault, endangering an injured victim and obstruction of administration of law.
Black is in the Camden County Jail after being unable to post bail of $30,000.
There's no word on a motive.
accident, new jersey, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ