N.J. woman accused of ramming boyfriend with car
PINE HILL, N.J. (AP) - October 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- A southern New Jersey woman is accused of hitting her boyfriend with a car at least five times.
Authorities tell The Courier-Post of Cherry Hill that 22-year-old Emerald Black of Pine Hill injured the 37-year-old's legs.
Police found her nearby in her apartment complex. She was charged with aggravated assault, endangering an injured victim and obstruction of administration of law.
Black is in the Camden County Jail after being unable to post bail of $30,000.
There's no word on a motive.
accident, new jersey, local/state
- Death toll lowered in Okla. tornado; 24 dead 34 min ago
- Partly sunny, warm and humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- Delaware trash can explosion leaves 1 injured
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- 2 teens arrested at Pennsbury H.S. prom
- SUV crashes when dog gets stuck in steering wheel
- NJ ex-priest arrested after working with kids
- Larry Holmes wins round in Pa. parking dispute
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder
- Death toll lowered in Okla. tornado; 24 dead
34 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos