N.J. woman accused of ramming boyfriend with car
PINE HILL, N.J. (AP) - October 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- A southern New Jersey woman is accused of hitting her boyfriend with a car at least five times.
Authorities tell The Courier-Post of Cherry Hill that 22-year-old Emerald Black of Pine Hill injured the 37-year-old's legs.
Police found her nearby in her apartment complex. She was charged with aggravated assault, endangering an injured victim and obstruction of administration of law.
Black is in the Camden County Jail after being unable to post bail of $30,000.
There's no word on a motive.
accident, new jersey, local/state
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 19 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped girls in class 37 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 26 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 39 min ago
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 31 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
39 min ago