N.J. woman accused of ramming boyfriend with car
PINE HILL, N.J. (AP) - October 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- A southern New Jersey woman is accused of hitting her boyfriend with a car at least five times.
Authorities tell The Courier-Post of Cherry Hill that 22-year-old Emerald Black of Pine Hill injured the 37-year-old's legs.
Police found her nearby in her apartment complex. She was charged with aggravated assault, endangering an injured victim and obstruction of administration of law.
Black is in the Camden County Jail after being unable to post bail of $30,000.
There's no word on a motive.
accident, new jersey, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth! 56 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Record Warmth!
56 min ago