Man shot in West Philadelphia barbershop
WEST PHILADELPHIA - October 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man is hospitalized after being shot during an attempted robbery at a West Philadelphia barbershop.
The shooting occurred shortly before 8:00 p.m. at 60th and Race streets.
Police say two men entered the barbershop and during the course of the holdup, shot a man in the stomach.
The two fled on foot and remain at large.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in stable condition.
Police say nothing was taken as a result of the attempted robbery.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, shooting, robbery, local/state
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape