Man shot in West Philadelphia barbershop
WEST PHILADELPHIA - October 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man is hospitalized after being shot during an attempted robbery at a West Philadelphia barbershop.
The shooting occurred shortly before 8:00 p.m. at 60th and Race streets.
Police say two men entered the barbershop and during the course of the holdup, shot a man in the stomach.
The two fled on foot and remain at large.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in stable condition.
Police say nothing was taken as a result of the attempted robbery.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, shooting, robbery, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos