Man shot in West Philadelphia barbershop
WEST PHILADELPHIA - October 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man is hospitalized after being shot during an attempted robbery at a West Philadelphia barbershop.
The shooting occurred shortly before 8:00 p.m. at 60th and Race streets.
Police say two men entered the barbershop and during the course of the holdup, shot a man in the stomach.
The two fled on foot and remain at large.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in stable condition.
Police say nothing was taken as a result of the attempted robbery.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, shooting, robbery, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured 13 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth 33 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty 28 min ago
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp. 26 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings 18 min ago
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Uwchlan Twp. man arrested following...
51 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos