Police: Delco dad left daughter, 1, to go rob homes
BROOKHAVEN, Pa. - October 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Brookhaven, Delaware County dad is facing charges he left his one year old child home alone while he tried to burglarize his neighbors.
Police say 20-year-old Arthur Langley sat his little girl in front of the television Wednesday morning, and then walked along the 3400 block of Victor Avenue and tried to break in to several houses.
The Delaware County Times reports Langley allegedly told police he had been looking for places people sometimes leave keys, and then mentioned he'd left his daughter home alone.
Police went to his house and found the girl in a child seat watching television. Police called the girl's mother to come pick her up.
Langley is being held on $100,000 bail on charges including attempted burglary and endangering the welfare of a child. It wasn't immediately clear if he had an attorney.
Information from: Delaware County Daily Times, http://www.delcotimes.com
pennsylvania, delaware county, robbery, local/state
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub
- Wintry Weekend 44 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Wintry Weekend
44 min ago