Police: Delco dad left daughter, 1, to go rob homes
BROOKHAVEN, Pa. - October 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Brookhaven, Delaware County dad is facing charges he left his one year old child home alone while he tried to burglarize his neighbors.
Police say 20-year-old Arthur Langley sat his little girl in front of the television Wednesday morning, and then walked along the 3400 block of Victor Avenue and tried to break in to several houses.
The Delaware County Times reports Langley allegedly told police he had been looking for places people sometimes leave keys, and then mentioned he'd left his daughter home alone.
Police went to his house and found the girl in a child seat watching television. Police called the girl's mother to come pick her up.
Langley is being held on $100,000 bail on charges including attempted burglary and endangering the welfare of a child. It wasn't immediately clear if he had an attorney.
Information from: Delaware County Daily Times, http://www.delcotimes.com
pennsylvania, delaware county, robbery, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ