Police: Delco dad left daughter, 1, to go rob homes
BROOKHAVEN, Pa. - October 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Brookhaven, Delaware County dad is facing charges he left his one year old child home alone while he tried to burglarize his neighbors.
Police say 20-year-old Arthur Langley sat his little girl in front of the television Wednesday morning, and then walked along the 3400 block of Victor Avenue and tried to break in to several houses.
The Delaware County Times reports Langley allegedly told police he had been looking for places people sometimes leave keys, and then mentioned he'd left his daughter home alone.
Police went to his house and found the girl in a child seat watching television. Police called the girl's mother to come pick her up.
Langley is being held on $100,000 bail on charges including attempted burglary and endangering the welfare of a child. It wasn't immediately clear if he had an attorney.
Information from: Delaware County Daily Times, http://www.delcotimes.com
pennsylvania, delaware county, robbery, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford 55 min ago
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos