Police: Delco dad left daughter, 1, to go rob homes
BROOKHAVEN, Pa. - October 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Brookhaven, Delaware County dad is facing charges he left his one year old child home alone while he tried to burglarize his neighbors.
Police say 20-year-old Arthur Langley sat his little girl in front of the television Wednesday morning, and then walked along the 3400 block of Victor Avenue and tried to break in to several houses.
The Delaware County Times reports Langley allegedly told police he had been looking for places people sometimes leave keys, and then mentioned he'd left his daughter home alone.
Police went to his house and found the girl in a child seat watching television. Police called the girl's mother to come pick her up.
Langley is being held on $100,000 bail on charges including attempted burglary and endangering the welfare of a child. It wasn't immediately clear if he had an attorney.
Information from: Delaware County Daily Times, http://www.delcotimes.com
pennsylvania, delaware county, robbery, local/state
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast 4 min ago
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia 6 min ago
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 8 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall 32 min ago
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier