Car slams into Camden home, trapping woman
CAMDEN, N.J. - October 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- A car slammed into a house in Camden, New Jersey early Thursday morning, trapping one person inside.
The crash happened around 2:30 a.m. on the 400 block of Haddon Avenue. That's where police say a driver lost control and slammed into a row home.
One person got out of the car, but crews had to shore up the wall of the house before they could cut the second person out.
That second person was transported to the hospital where she is listed in stable condition.
No one inside the house was hurt.
camden, new jersey, accident, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Volleyball coach accused sex with student 15 min ago
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd 7 min ago
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates 54 min ago
- Temps Soar