Wedding dress valued at $5K stolen from NJ shop
FANWOOD, N.J. - October 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police believe a woman stole a wedding dress valued at $5,000 from a store in northern New Jersey.
A surveillance camera captured the woman, who was wearing a red or pink dress, carrying the garment from Sheng Couture in Fanwood on Sept. 28. A child was walking behind her.
Police believe the woman is in her 30's.
new jersey, theft, marriage, local/state
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- Slightly Cooler Sunday 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen 43 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
1 min ago
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
43 min ago