Wedding dress valued at $5K stolen from NJ shop
FANWOOD, N.J. - October 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police believe a woman stole a wedding dress valued at $5,000 from a store in northern New Jersey.
A surveillance camera captured the woman, who was wearing a red or pink dress, carrying the garment from Sheng Couture in Fanwood on Sept. 28. A child was walking behind her.
Police believe the woman is in her 30's.
new jersey, theft, marriage, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business 57 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sinking ferry
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape 34 min ago
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business
57 min ago
- Dead body found during Easter egg hunt
52 min ago