Wedding dress valued at $5K stolen from NJ shop
FANWOOD, N.J. - October 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police believe a woman stole a wedding dress valued at $5,000 from a store in northern New Jersey.
A surveillance camera captured the woman, who was wearing a red or pink dress, carrying the garment from Sheng Couture in Fanwood on Sept. 28. A child was walking behind her.
Police believe the woman is in her 30's.
new jersey, theft, marriage, local/state
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
- Steamy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say 38 min ago
- Man critically wounded by gunfire in Wilmington 23 min ago
- Police: 2 caught red-handed in Radnor burlgary
- Box of ammo explodes, injuring man in Del.
- Couple charged in theft of $854K from township
- Prosecutor: Prison can't hold Savage's rage
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished