Wedding dress valued at $5K stolen from NJ shop
FANWOOD, N.J. - October 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police believe a woman stole a wedding dress valued at $5,000 from a store in northern New Jersey.
A surveillance camera captured the woman, who was wearing a red or pink dress, carrying the garment from Sheng Couture in Fanwood on Sept. 28. A child was walking behind her.
Police believe the woman is in her 30's.
new jersey, theft, marriage, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Teen injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos