Wedding dress valued at $5K stolen from NJ shop
FANWOOD, N.J. - October 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police believe a woman stole a wedding dress valued at $5,000 from a store in northern New Jersey.
A surveillance camera captured the woman, who was wearing a red or pink dress, carrying the garment from Sheng Couture in Fanwood on Sept. 28. A child was walking behind her.
Police believe the woman is in her 30's.
new jersey, theft, marriage, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm 11 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia 20 min ago
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
11 min ago