Bensalem Blvd. closed due to damaged pole
BENSALEM, Pa. - October 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say Bensalem Boulevard in Bensalem, Bucks County will be closed for several hours Thursday morning while they await PECO crews to deal with a pole damaged in a motor vehicle accident.
The closure is between Bridgewater and Yates roads.
According to police, a utility pole was brought down in an accident which occurred at that location around 6:55 a.m. along Bensalem Boulevard.
There is no word on injuries related to the crash.
bensalem, bucks county, pennsylvania, accident, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway 17 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor 15 min ago
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands 21 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 23 min ago
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 19 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly...
23 min ago