Bensalem Blvd. closed due to damaged pole
BENSALEM, Pa. - October 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say Bensalem Boulevard in Bensalem, Bucks County will be closed for several hours Thursday morning while they await PECO crews to deal with a pole damaged in a motor vehicle accident.
The closure is between Bridgewater and Yates roads.
According to police, a utility pole was brought down in an accident which occurred at that location around 6:55 a.m. along Bensalem Boulevard.
There is no word on injuries related to the crash.
bensalem, bucks county, pennsylvania, accident, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 23 min ago
- 1 person injured in Hamilton Twp. house fire
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos