Hazardous liquid spill in Bucks County, Pa.
DOYLESTOWN, Pa. - October 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire department and hazardous materials crews were on the scene of a spill in Doylestown.
It happened shortly after noon Thursday in the 900 block of Crosskeys Drive.
Emergency responders tell Action News that four drums fell off the back of a truck and started leaking.
Images from Chopper 6 HD over the scene showed four large metal drums lying on a driveway behind a business and a long trail of black liquid that had apparently leaked from them.
There was no immediate word what the liquid is.
No evacuations or injuries have been reported.
pennsylvania, hazmat, bucks county, doylestown, local/state
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating 25 min ago
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County
- Suspicious package found outside Planet Fitness in Olney
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted