Police: Man shot 10 times in SW Philadelphia
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - October 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man is in critical condition after being shot approximately ten times in Southwest Philadelphia, police say.
Police and medics were called shortly before 3:00 p.m. to the intersection of 54th Street and Paschall Avenue for the report of a shooting.
When they arrived, authorities found a man, around 30 to 35 years old, shot approximately ten times.
He was transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Hospital in critical condition.
Police are looking for two men who fled in a 2010 or 2011 gray Acura SUV eastbound on Passyunk Avenue.
philadelphia, southwest philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney 39 min ago
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight 9 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware 29 min ago
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- NJ man claims share of $198M Mega Millions jackpot
- Start to 1st summer after Sandy at NJ shore 41 min ago
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney
39 min ago
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware
29 min ago
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight
9 min ago