Germantown shooting leaves woman in critical condition
PHILADELPHIA - October 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting in the Germantown section Thursday night that has left one woman in critical condition.
It happened in the 100 block of East Duval Street around 6:00 p.m.
Police say they are looking for a man who opened fire on car striking a female passenger in the chest.
She was rushed to Albert Einstein Medical Center where she is listed in critical condition.
Police believe the shooter was driving a late model silver Chevy Impala.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, philadelphia, local/state
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media 22 min ago
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013 27 min ago
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
22 min ago