Driver flees after car lands on Camden porch
CAMDEN - October 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating an accident that ended with a car on the porch of a Camden home.
The incident happened shortly before 9:30 p.m. on the 2000 block of South 8th Street.
Police say the driver of a car lost control, ran over a curb, and came to rest against a front porch.
The occupants of the car then fled on foot.
No injuries were reported.
At this time, there is no word if the home sustained any structural damage.
new jersey, camden, camden county, accident, local/state
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Lots of clouds, damp and cool today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text 46 min ago
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- Video: Time lapse of Seaside Heights boardwalk...
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- AC casino manager charged with promoting prostitution
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch