Suspects wanted for using stolen credit cards
FREDERICA, Del. - October 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police are looking for the two suspects who they say used stolen credit cards to make purchases.
Sometime between 10:30 pm on October 1 and 6:45 am on October 2, authorities say two men stole a purse from a car on Glenhurst Drive in Frederica, Delaware.
According to police, the suspects began using the stolen credit cards to make purchases at Wal-mart stores in the Milford, Camden and Cheswold areas.
The first suspect is described as a black male who was last seen wearing a grey hooded sweatshirt with a Nike logo on the front.
The second suspect is described as a black male who was last seen wearing a black, red and white hat and a long sleeved American Eagle shirt.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Delaware State Police at 302-741-2814. Tips can also be submitted to Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333 or online at www.tipsubmit.com.
delaware, theft, local/state
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 32 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa 52 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom