Fire crews battle house fire in Frankford
PHILADELPHIA - October 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire crews battled a house fire in the Frankford section of Philadelphia late Saturday afternoon.
The fire started in an occupied home on the 4200 block of Tackawanna Street.
Everyone was able to get out without injury.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
frankford, fire, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: Recent prostitution arrests in Philadelphia 15 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter 2 min ago
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 5 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape