Fire crews battle house fire in Frankford
PHILADELPHIA - October 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire crews battled a house fire in the Frankford section of Philadelphia late Saturday afternoon.
The fire started in an occupied home on the 4200 block of Tackawanna Street.
Everyone was able to get out without injury.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
frankford, fire, philadelphia, local/state
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in Lawrence, N.J. 28 min ago
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos 24 min ago
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- Photos: Top Holiday Tech Gifts 2013!
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in...
24 min ago
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in...
28 min ago