2 injured when car slams into house in Gloucester County
MONROE TWP., N.J. - October 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a car crashed into a home in Gloucester County and three people had to freed from the wreckage.
It happened around 5:50 Saturday morning on the 2000 block of South Black Horse Pike in Monroe Township.
Authorities say the vehicle was going at a high rate of speed when it slammed into the home. The crash left three victims trapped inside the car.
Firefighters were able to free all three people from the wreckage.
Two of the victims were flown to Cooper University Hospital. No word on their conditions.
An investigation into what sparked the crash continues.
A building inspector has also been called in to survey the damage to the home.
So far no word if anyone was home at the time of the accident.
new jersey, gloucester county, accident, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured 4 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth 39 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 3 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty 34 min ago
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp. 32 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings 24 min ago
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Uwchlan Twp. man arrested following...
2 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos