2 injured when car slams into house in Gloucester County
MONROE TWP., N.J. - October 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a car crashed into a home in Gloucester County and three people had to freed from the wreckage.
It happened around 5:50 Saturday morning on the 2000 block of South Black Horse Pike in Monroe Township.
Authorities say the vehicle was going at a high rate of speed when it slammed into the home. The crash left three victims trapped inside the car.
Firefighters were able to free all three people from the wreckage.
Two of the victims were flown to Cooper University Hospital. No word on their conditions.
An investigation into what sparked the crash continues.
A building inspector has also been called in to survey the damage to the home.
So far no word if anyone was home at the time of the accident.
new jersey, gloucester county, accident, local/state
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest 37 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 9 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment 28 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear 58 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion 40 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Warminster 50 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Frost Advisory Overnight
3 min ago
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
37 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough...
28 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
58 min ago