2 injured when car slams into house in Gloucester County
MONROE TWP., N.J. - October 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a car crashed into a home in Gloucester County and three people had to freed from the wreckage.
It happened around 5:50 Saturday morning on the 2000 block of South Black Horse Pike in Monroe Township.
Authorities say the vehicle was going at a high rate of speed when it slammed into the home. The crash left three victims trapped inside the car.
Firefighters were able to free all three people from the wreckage.
Two of the victims were flown to Cooper University Hospital. No word on their conditions.
An investigation into what sparked the crash continues.
A building inspector has also been called in to survey the damage to the home.
So far no word if anyone was home at the time of the accident.
new jersey, gloucester county, accident, local/state
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect 25 min ago
- A Nice Stretch
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Car carrier crashes into bridge in Whitemarsh Twp. 24 min ago
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Death investigation leads police to home of Patriots TE 12 min ago
- James, Heat push NBA Finals to Game 7 6 min ago
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot...
25 min ago
- Car carrier crashes into bridge in...
24 min ago